kl. 8.30 – 16.00
Note!: This course is a 2 day course scheduled on 16th oct 2018 and 18th oct 2018
This course provides the foundation of more advanced examination of the nervous system and will be the first course in a series covering neurological examination of the entire nervous system.
The focus of this course will be the neuroanatomy and examination of the brain and cranial nerves. It is the role of every good practitioner to be able to triage and assess the complaints reported by our patients. Knowing when a condition is treatable and when it should be referred for consult by a specialist is the sign of a skilled behandler. In this course, we will cover the anatomy and functioning of the brain, as well as, how to conduct examination and questioning to establish if there is injury and/or damage to the brain. Students will learn when to refer the patient for further testing, to the hospital or to see a specialist. Images from human cadavers will be used when possible to show the reality of these structures. Testing will be demonstrated and then practiced by the students.
This course is taught in English by: Rick Sørensen Scott
This course is meant for those with prior A&P and an understanding of the nervous system and brain.
It is designed to advance the knowledge of those behandler specializing in physical treatment (osteopater, columnaterapeuter, fysioterapeuter, idrætsskadterapeuter, akupunktører, osv.).
Når du tilmelder dig vores kurser, betales det fulde beløb.
Når din betaling er registreret hos os, er din plads på kurset sikret.
Dette kursus giver: 15 RAB point
- Naturopati (2 år PhD fag)
- Akupunktur og orientalsk medicin (2 år Cand.Sci fag)
- Naturmedicin (3 år BS og 2 år Cand.Sci)
- Medicinsk massage (2 års specialist grad)
- Psykologi og forskning (2 års professionel grad)
- Akupunktør (RAB) godkendt Praktiserende Akupuktører (2016)
- Naturopath(RAB) godkendt Foreningen Naturopraxis (2015)
- K-Laser Certification 2016
- Clean Needle Technique (2006, 2009)
- Nationally Certified Therapeutic Massage Bodyworker (2002, 2006)
- Førstehjælp, HLR med AED (12 timer – 2016)